- Charismatic, communicative and energetic trainer and consultant for public and on-camera speaking, with the background of hundreds of hours spent in the training room as the Content Sourcing Manager – Business Trainer AVP within the Citi International PLC AML Training Team and as a public speaking freelance trainer
- Experienced MC, event host and moderator of the panel discussions, invited on regular basis by private, corporate and institutional clients from Poland and abroad to represent them in multiple prestigious projects and series of events
- TV host (TVP1, eventy-online.pl), videoblogger („Węgierska randka”), bit player and voice actor, gaining her experience when working with camera and microphone in various fields and roles
- Hungarian-Polish translator, interpreter and literary translator with 13 years of experience; promotes Hungarian culture in Poland, regularly cooperates with Hungarian Embassy and Hungarian Cultural Institute in terms of international projects
- Delivers all projects in Polish, English and Hungarian with the similar fluency
- Detailed portfolio available at www.annabutrym.pl
Areas of expertise
- Public speaking for beginners and advanced presenters
- On-camera speaking, preparing also for conducting webinars and various on-line presentations
- Anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML/CTF)
- Hungarian culture, language, business and social background
- For nearly five years polished her AML and training skills as the analyst, then the Content Sourcing Manager – Business Trainer AVP for Citi International PLC training team, where she was responsible for the complex implementation of local and global training projects: starting from the needs analysis, through preparing the content and training materials up to sessions delivery and evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs.
- Over the years she has trained hundreds of participants for the specifics of the anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML/CTF) as certified specialist (ICA International Advanced Certificate in AML).
- Delivered training projects both in Poland and abroad (Switzerland, Spain, Greece, Great Britain), on-site and remotely, in Polish, English and Hungarian, for small workshop groups and big audiences of hundreds of participants.
- Experienced MC and host for variety of events held in Polish, English and Hungarian, moderator of panel discussions. Worked for numerous prominent companies and institutions in Poland and abroad. Hosted corporate, cultural and ministerial events for small, expert or mass audience, also in multilingual version. In her portfolio you can find hundreds of projects of various forms and themes – gala evenings, conferences, congresses, cultural meetings, corporate gatherings, readings, fashion shows, concerts, company retreats, sport events conferences and many more.
- Completed her training for the TV presenting and journalism aspects within the series of courses organized by Akademia Telewizyjna TVP, and has tested her on-camera working skills when hosting „O!Polskie Przeboje” show on Saturday afternoons for TVP1, also broadcasting live. Constantly develops her vocal abilities during voice acting projects and got familiar with all the details of cooperation with microphone and camera when producing the authored YouTube channel “Węgierska randka”.
- Visited multiple Polish cities with the official program “Dwa bratanki” and her own lectures about Hungarian literature and culture, also as a part of the sommelier-hungarologist duo for the authored “Hung(a)ry Bistro” project. Frequent quest of various radio shows as the expert of the Hungarian culture.
Style of work
- Clear and open communication, constant feedback
- Continuous improvement of her own skills as well as all delivered programs
Always hungry for new areas of self-fulfillment, passionate about deep-diving into the pool of unexpected challenges both in her professional and private life. Addicted to spinning and white tea, owner of two cats. Educated as a violinist, pianist and hungarologist, constantly finds a reason to discover a new hobby.