- Certified trainer, VCC coach, business consultant, passionate about supporting in growth
- Experienced business practitioner with over 20 years of experience in HR area in big, international companies
- Certified career counselor
- Lecturer at SGGW Open University
- She works according to positive psychology principles and is a fan of Gallup strengths , Non Violent Communication and building the career on the base of talents
- Sisterhood and female energy supporting propagator
- Certified laughter yoga leader, full of positive energy and joy
- Lover of nature and travelling, running blog: http://zachwytumoc.blogspot.com/
- She shares her experience by conducting trainings, workshops and individual meetings, both regular and on-line
- She provides more detailed information on her website: http://www.chojnackanaskret.pl/
- She runs trainings in Polish and English
Areas of expertise
Her main area of expertise is in the following areas:
- Personal effectiveness
- Generation differences
- Recruitment and Selection
- Dealing with stress and emotions
- Wellbeing- work-life balance
- Career fulfillment
- University of Gdańsk graduate, MD in Management and Marketing.
- She graduated from the Postgraduate Studies: Human Resources Management- Gdańsk Technical University and Life Coaching- Collegium Civitas.
- She completed certified training courses at Open University of UW.
- She completed many advanced courses in the field of communication and dealing with emotions .
- She constantly broadens her knowledge and increases her competences. Her last fascination is Bradley Nelson’s “The emotion code” .
Style of work
- Creating a space of acceptance
- Trust Building
Passionate about travelling and discovering her magical places. In spare time loading her batteries in nature, taking photos and riding a bike. She is a big fan of yoga, zumba and ice skating . Music is important part of her life, in her free time she plays the western concert flute and the piano.