- Partner at HWW Hewelt Wojnowski & Wspólnicy Law Firm
- Tax adviser, insolvency practitioner
- Speaker at postgraduate studies and industry trainings and conferences, among others tax law (R&D tax relief, WHT, MDR, CIT, VAT, property tax), commercial and bankruptcy law (in particular the liability of managers and board members).
- Author of numerous publications in specialist tax magazines.
- Fluent in Polish and English
Areas of expertise
- tax law as well as restructuring and bankruptcy law.
- as part of his practice, he carries out numerous legal and tax audits in enterprises and public institutions. He prepares recommendations and concepts and then oversees the implementation of restructuring processes. He acts as a counsel in numerous administrative court proceedings at Administrative Courts and the Supreme Administrative Court.
- Graduate of law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Toruń and MBA studies at the Lazarski University.
- Graduate of the School of British and European Law run by the British Law Center and the University of Cambridge and the “International Business and Trade Summer Law Program” organized by the Columbus School of Law in Washington together with the Jagiellonian University.
- During PhD at the Kozminski University in legal sciences.
- In addition to providing legal services, he is also an investor involved in companies development, among others the largest indoor shooting range in Poland.
As a consultant, he can understand the client because he is an entrepreneur himself, and thus he can effectively transfer his knowledge.
As a trainer, I will accompany you on my way to the desired goal.
He is a fan of rock music and plays the guitar and piano.